CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 4 Mac 2009

..A relaxing day..

Hye peeps..
..YESTERDAY..
I went to Mengalait to have a full body massage. At first, I juz want to accompany my boyfie, but sdh smpai dsna..mcm kn mau jua ku ikt..I mean y not..
Mula2 I was so scared, I'm scared f nanti sakit..but d gal yg massage me 2 said its not going 2 hurt..Then, she asked me to remove my clothes, pakai towel sj..JUST towel..okey...awkward......
So I had to wear juz towel, but I was still wearing my underwre. Tkt ku kn fully naked 2..Then..d massage began..It was so relaxing, peaceful, calm..but then she asked me 2 turn around which I did. Msa awl2 ku facing ke bwh psl ea kn massage my bck. Then sdh ku turn around, she took off my towel..I was so embrassed. That was my 1st tym naked, not fully lah..dpn urg len..weird..Na plng tantu rasa ku..kn d pampan2 pyh..
well it was fun. But wen I came home, waduh sngal bh bdn a. Sakit tulang ku..Haha..My bf said andangnya 2 f 1st tym.
..LAST NYTE..
Last nyte I went to Aminah Arif with my family , mkn ambuyat. Bth sdh nda mkn, so aku craving kn mkn. After that, we went to Xcapade,sal ku tyisliur kn Haru Maki tp kmi nda mkn sna, juz take away coz aher sdh.
..TODAY..
I think im gonna stay home today. Sakit tulang ku..:s d pain..oh...At 5 p.m, ada driving lesson which Im not looking forward 2 kn dtg. D cigu is sooooo pemarah. She demotivates me 2 learn. Bkn plng tkt kn blajar o migang keta, tkt kn ea th plng. Haha
before i forgot, I juz wanna say sorry 2 my gf for her lost. Bkn th rezeki mu 2 lenx. I hope u r going 2 be fine babe. Have a good rest n dun think 2 much. Luv u..
Till next post
-x0x0-

0 ulasan: