CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 7 Mac 2009

..HUH..

Hye peeps..
u know wat? My but n my left leg is aching like crazy ryt nw..Maybe psl massage 2 x..recovery process perhaps.. I am bored. super duper bored ryt now. I think I'm gping 2 watch DVD later. Tp apa jua kn ku liat a? semua sdh ku ayas. I think I'm going 2 watch 'Mean Girls'






Speaking of mean gals, mseh ada kh msa ne mean gals? All I know is 'Mean couple' ada. Trust me, u dun wanna know. You know wat they remind me of? 'Speidi'. Yup, Heidi n Spencer, d couple from The Hills. C Heidi ne kna brain wash sdh oleh bf nya ne, smpai ppl used to be really close 2 her bnci ea. Her bff, her sister n even her mom. U can be mean to ppl, calling ppl by names, c panjang kh, c itam kh o c volcano kah. wateva..u can say wateva u want. But in d end, every1 will feel sorry 4 u guys because u guys dun have d 1 thing tat u guys can possibly have..that is RESPECT. Ppl won't respect u. Treat other ppl day that u want them 2 treat u. Npa ya ku ckp random things ane kn..astaga..





























Anywy..The Hills is back. I heard this is going 2 b last season. More drama, backstabbing, hatred, lies, gudbye, tears..... I watched d trailer last week. nanges ku..It is going 2 b hot!! Can't wait..




















Guys, check this out














..FAILURES..














anti-theft fail














ball kicking fail











bike owner fail










faucet design fail




playground fail


privacy fail



parenting fail

*pictures were taken from http://failblog.org/*

ok nyte2 ppl..off 2 bed now..

-xoxo

0 ulasan: