CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Isnin, 2 Mac 2009

..RANDOM..

Hye peeps..
This is going 2 b a random post..
I was pissed off about sum1 yesterday..i dun wanna tell y.. so i made a poem (poem kh 2?) especially for that 'special' person..it goes like this:

ur skin is dark
but ur heart is darker..y?
because u always cri klyi sma urg witout reasons.
ur eyes r big
but ur mouth is bigger..y?
coz ol u do is talking about ppl that is sooo not true.
u said im evil
but u r more evil..y?
coz u neva think about other ppl's feelings

p/s: i rily dun need u in my life. I have a family who cares for me, frenz who support me n bf who loves me..

...TODAY...
I went to Qlap mol td wit my bf n his frens ( dyana,pan n kerul). We watched Street Fighter. The movie was ok 4 me, I gave it 3.5/5. Msa mlyt movie 2, ada this gal sitting behind me, but i didnt know who it was..but I recognised her voice. mcm suara c Dang Rina..hehe
so after d movie, we did some window shopping. skali ada 2 gals mlintas,n ku lyt..c Dang Rina..btw babe, kwn c helmy tepakai kn ko..he's been asking me bout ol nite..haha..
I almost finish my assignment. Esk ciap th ne. It must be done by tomorrow coz we have to hand in on Wednesday. My english report?alum ku memb8..well maybe tomorrow ku start..after ku finish smua assignmnt, i tink im going to revise ICT and Business Ethics.
ok im going 2 bed now..nyte2 ppl
-xoxo-

0 ulasan: