CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Isnin, 15 Jun 2009

..UPDATE..



Hye peeps...
Sorry for the lack of updates. Psl apanah? Nada kan di update. Hehe. So I watched Angels and Demons & Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak. Angels and Demons siuk berabis. Although masa awal2 movie atu I was lost sedikit. I was like..bangang berabis-berabisnya. Tapi sudah lama2 paham tia ku. And I cried at the end of the movie. Hehe. Weirdo..

Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak was ok saja. People said that movie is so funny so aku pun tayisliur kan meliat. Well I rate it 5.5/10. I think it was ok saja. It was funny, but not that funny. Hehe apakan. Funny tahap membuat ku tersenyum but not ketawa.

I am thinking of another movie tomorrow. Maybe 17 again x...Please syg..hehe. I can't wait to watch Transformers 2. I'll be in KL time ia premiere. So syg, jangan dulu liat before me a, sama2 tani liat no matter what your friends say. Hehe.

Till next post.
p/s: I miss my frenz.. :(

-xoxo-

0 ulasan: