CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 17 Jun 2009

..RESULTS..

Hye peeps..

Yesterday I watched 17 again at the Mall with syg. The movie is so funny. My verdict would be 8.5/10. After movie, we went to syg's crib to have lunch. After lunch, I checked my hp. There were 4 messages. One from my bro, the other from c Khal and two from my mum. Durang semua betnya apa result ku. Yang ku hairan kan, abg ku yg di Notts atu pulang tau ada result. After that, Syg and I went straight to UBD. Msa otw, kami dua-dua diam. Not even a word. Manakan, kabak-kabak bah. Macam-macam di fikiran. I was worried about my ethics and English. Pasal apa tu nah? Pasal I only attended 2 lectures and 1 tutorial ethics sepanjang semester a. And I did not finish my assignment. So, in my mind, aku fail.

Msa mencek atu, kabak2 jantung ku rasa kan telakap. Ok. Exegerate jua tu a. Hehe. So inda betantu2 lah ku liat result ku atu. Sekajap C, sekajap D. And rupa-rupanya I got B for my overall.

My results are:
MIB --- B
Logic and Thinking --- B
Microeconomics --- B (frust nda dpt A)
ICT --- B
English --- C
Islamic Business Ethics --- C (unexpected)

So congrats to those who pass their exam. I think we all did better than last semester. so yeah to us.

Till nxt post

-xoxo-

0 ulasan: