CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumaat, 29 Mei 2009

..TERMINATOR SALVATION..

Hye peeps..
I am announcing that I am officially jobless right now. Yes..I quit my job. I had that job last year, and I never like it. Being at the office from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm, doing nothing, nda ku tahan eh. Tentu pulang if the boss bagi something to do tu. But workmates are all awesome!!! To my 'ketua', Hj Abd Rahman, you are such a nice person. To my trainer, thanks for mentrain kami yang pemalas ani. Hehe. And to my fren, Dyg Avvy..haha..I am gonna miss you girl. Nada tah dgn mu begossip tu a.

So today I went to the Qlap Mall to watch Terminator Salvation. I rate it 8/10. Siuk lah..but sepanjang movie tu kabak2 ku. Why? psl sound effect nya telampau nyaring. And I forgot to bring my jacket, iatah sajuk!!!

Till next post

-xoxo-

p/s: OMG!!! Kristin Cavillari will replace Lauren on The Hills. It is going to be DRAMA!!!!

0 ulasan: