CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Khamis, 30 April 2009

...la la la...

Hye peeps..

It is revison week. I spend most of my time at UBD's library to avoid distractions such as d TV n Internet. I managed to cover Logic and ICT. Hopefully I would be able to finish it all before d xm starts.

So wat did I do before d revision started? Well ku sempat mliat 2 movies. Mall cop n House. Thumbs up 4 d Mall Cop coz that movie is sooo funny. Haha..House?? Well..I think it was a boring movie and I did not quite understand storyline nya. Trailer nya mcm bri ijap, tp sdh d liat movienya..temuap2 ku.

My boyfie n I received a certificate n $100 for paricipating the Enterpreneurship awards. Eventhough kami nda dpt get through 4 d next round, at least kmi dpt kaching2..hehe..Syg, nxt time g ikut a. *wink*. We also join d Brunei Times writing competition, sja mencuba nasib.

Today c boyfie n I went 2 ICC kn mlyt Seminar Kerjaya, n it was too crowded. Nda ku sanggup bth2 dsna a. Paning ku. Oh yeah..we applied for jobs jua td. I know..we were supposed to revise bknnya job hunting..haha..

My exam starts on 4 th May n ends on 12th May..c Boyfie kmbng smpai 7 hb sj x..

4th May- MIB
5th May- Logic n Thinking
6th May- ICT
7th May- English
11th May-Microeconomics
12th May- Principles of Business Ethics

6 days bui...na apa lah. At least nada yg betamu, only 1 subject 4 each day..
That's all peeps..gudnyte n gudluck 4 ur xm especially 2 ol my course mates..

-xoxo-

0 ulasan: