CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Khamis, 8 Januari 2009

results are out today!!!

hey ppl..

so today result kuar..i have not look through d results yet, so my fren c khal (thanx coz lyt kn my result) gto I got C..well not bad..but I know I can do better..I don't know my individual grades..so Imma gonna check that later o tomorrow.. so 2 all my frenz yg pass 2 congrats n to to those who does not do well..na papa 2..try again nxt semester..

Honestly I am not really sure if I am satisfied with my result but one thing in my mind..starting next semester I won't skip my lectures and I won't do any last minute revision lagi..so lesson learnt!!

so ptg td @ 4, ada driving lesson..adalah improvement sikit2 compare 2 d 1st lesson naik bandul..haha..mseh lg takut bh kn migang krita a..so I hope I can do it..Chayo2!!!!

well that's all..till next post..

-xoxo-

0 ulasan: