CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 10 Januari 2009

google-ing all day

Today,Im gonna stay at home for the whole day because tomorrow Im going back to Uni to start my 2nd semester. Im so excited to go back to Uni, I can't wait to see all my frenz n n n n...hehe..I can learn n 'becinta' at the same time coz ku sklas sma c boyfie..hehe..

This semester I have 6 subjects, 4 subjects sma mcm c boyfie: MIB, Logic and Thinking 2, English 2 for Business, Economics and Policy and Introduction to Information and Communication. The 2 subjects yg kmi na sklas: Introduction 2 Microeconomics n Principles of Islamic Business Ethics. c boyfie took sdh msa last semester..how jlz I am..

oh yeah..I finally look through dh our final result..my breakdown:
Introduction to Macroeconomics B
Quantitative Methods C
Introduction to Management C
State n society C
English 1 D
Logic n Thinking D

so this morning I was googling the internet for the most ugliest celebrity..hehe..boeng bh nada kn d buat..Let's check out wat I found out

Top 10 Ugliest Male Celebrities:
10. John Heder [Actor]
9. John C. Reilly [Actor]
8. Nick Nolte [Actor]
7. Pete Doherty [Musician]
6. Elton John [Musician]
5. Malcolm McDowell [Actor]
4. Lyle Lovett [Actor/Musician]
3. Steve Buscemi [Actor]



2. Marilyn Manson [Musician]


1. Michael Jackson [Unknown]



I also look thro d most beautiful celebrity home, d ugliest celebrity home n bla bla bla..I'll share wit u guys some other time..ok..

till next post..

-xoxo-

0 ulasan: