CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 13 Januari 2009

2nd day

hye ol..
so today I had Information n Communication class n MIB. I almost sorted out dh smua tutorial, tgl Microeconomics n English sj lagi. I hope nada class on Wednesday so that I would be free, dpt zzzzzz dirumah..hehe.. (=

This Friday, we have to attend IVLE-thingy..It's compulsory..huh..kan rest th ne..I dunno what are we going to do on that day..

I've been looking at the calender for so many times, countdown bh..apanah?? Allowance..hehe..This year, I decided not to buy any textbooks, mahal bh..So I'm going to photocopy saja..Since tomorrow no class, aku n c boyfie kan survey harga2 brg dlm wishlist kami..

Cil's wishlist:

  1. LG KS360 ( c boyfie na stuju ne on my wishlist cos I juz bought a new phone jua..but syg I can't resist it, it is 2 hot bh!! jelez jua I tu c Khal hp nya 2).
  2. A new haircut.
  3. Slippers.

okey I gotta go..Im so hungry right now..

till next post..

-xoxo-

0 ulasan: